Your Wishbone Order
Free shipping when this bar is full
- Security and privacy - Wishbone respects your privacy. We do not sell, rent or loan any identifiable information regarding you to any third party. Any information you give us is held by us with the utmost care and security. We will need to know a certain amount of personal information about you when you place your order e.g. your name, address and contact phone numbers. This information is only used to fulfil your order unless you tick the box to confirm you are interested in future changes to our menu or special offers.
- Your information, i.e. name, address, special delivery instructions are stored on our database. We will follow your details and instructions for each order unless you advise us otherwise. Your credit card number will not be stored unless you advise us otherwise. Wishbone will not reveal your personal information to any third party unless required to do so by law.
- General disclaimer - every effort is made to ensure accuracy of the information contained in our website. Product pricing is subject to change without notice.
- This information is not a substitute for the advice and recommendations of health professionals. Always consult a health professional prior to any decision regarding health concerns. Wishbone will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this site, including but not limited to, direct, indirect, incidental punitive and consequential damages.
- Terms and conditions - the customer will bear all risk in respect of the products once they have been delivered as per your instructions, unless otherwise agreed in writing prior to delivery. Wishbone will not be responsible for any loss or deterioration which occurs subsequent to delivery (due to non-timely collection or otherwise)
- Types of data collected - Among the types of Personal Data that this Application collects, by itself or through third parties, there are: Cookies and Usage Data.
- Methods of processing - The Data Controller processes the Data of Users in a proper manner and shall take appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, or unauthorized destruction of the Data.
The Data processing is carried out using computers and/or IT enabled tools, following organizational procedures and modes strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, the Data may be accessible to certain types of persons in charge, involved with the operation of the site (administration, sales, marketing, legal, system administration) or external parties (such as third-party technical service providers, mail carriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communications agencies) appointed, if necessary, as Data Processors by the Owner. The updated list of these parties may be requested from the Data Controller at any time.
- Retention time - The Data is kept for the time necessary to provide the service requested by the User, or stated by the purposes outlined in this document, and the User can always request that the Data Controller suspend or remove the data.
- Use of collected data - The Data concerning the User is collected to allow the Owner to provide its services, as well as for the following purposes: Analytics, Interaction with external social networks and platforms.
- Information not contained in these terms & conditions - More details concerning the collection or processing of Personal Data may be requested from the Data Controller at any time.
- All transactions will be billed in New Zealand dollars.
- THE WOODWARD GROUP LTD is a fully New Zealand owned and operated registered company.